Honeywell Repair Services
Honeywell Repair Services: Business Continuity Assurance
Honeywell Repair Service
programs deliver the highest levels of productivity, device reliability, and uptime. Choose from the Full Comprehensive, Limited Comprehensive, and Wear and Tear programs to get the amount of coverage and protection you need for your durable, rugged and ultra-rugged product handling solutions. Honeywell Repair Service is available in over 70 countries with global pricing and global standards of quality.
The Response Time You Need
With Honeywell Repair Services, you have the flexibility to choose the response time you need. The Full Comprehensive, Limited Comprehensive and Wear and Tear programs all offer the following levels of response time to meet the needs of your business:
- 2 Day: Two-day, depot service for light, medium, and heavy product handling environments.
- 5 Day: Five-day, depot service for light, medium, and heavy product handling environments.
- Advanced Exchange: Overnight-exchange service for customer-owned devices.
- Onsite Next Day: Next-day, on-site response service for select printers.
- Onsite 2 Day: Two-day, on-site response service for select printers.
- Full Comprehensive »
- For ultimate coverage, Full Comprehensive includes protection against accidental damage, damaged accessories, wear and tear, and any product defect.
- Limited Comprehensive »
- Comprehensive coverage designed for the unique needs of light product handling solutions, Limited Comprehensive cover protects against product defects, wear, failures, and limited accidental breakage.
- Wear and Tear »
- Wear and Tear covers general hardware failure, providing an uplift to warranty; providing wear and tear cover and faster turn times. Wear and Tear includes the option for on-site service, available for select fixed printers.